Orca Safari with Amazing Troms
Are you ready for an experience of a lifetime? Join our comfortable Whale watching tour in a closed safe boat, with indoor warmth seating and toilet facilities. Outdoor deck space to experience the gentle giants up close. Small covid-friendly groups and local Norwegian skippers and guides.
Join us on this spectacular Fjord Cruise where we will search the beautiful Norwegian Fjords for one of the largest mammals in the world! From November to late-January many pods of whales visit the Fjords outside Nordreisa, Skjervøy and Lyngen to feed on great shoals of herring. These conditions offer the best opportunity to get a close-up view of these majestic sea-dwelling mammals. The most common species of whale we can see is the Humpback whale and Orca. In addition to the large whales, the smaller porpoise is also known to make an appearance.
This tour comes highly recommended and is an absolutely “must do” while visiting the Tromsø area and Lyngenfjord region.
Adult: 2100,- per person
Children: 1100,- per person
- What to bring? Warm clothing, warm midlayers, hat/beanie, mittens, good shoes, scarf
- Whats included? Transfer and safety equipment, local guide, snacks, hot beverages
- Meeting point and time: 09:45 in Oksfjordhamn boat harbour, click here
- Duration: 3 hours not including transer. Return 13.00 Oksfjordhamn
- Difficulty: Easy, family friendly. Age 0-100
- Group size: 3-8 person
NB: If weather, capacity or other circumstances dictates it, we can use a high-speed RIB for this tour. If so you will get notified days in advance, and can cancel tour free of charge.
Book here: https://amazingtroms.com/vintersesong/whalewatching/